Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Live For The Sun



Well, I certainly wish this little scene was in my immediate future, but it's not. It's just time for me to take a short summer break to recharge the creative batteries, play some gigs with my musical friends, have some family time, and think a few other things through. It's needed and all for the good.

Kool Kovers feature articles will definitely be back very soon! Until then, I'll be leaving random updates, links & assorted driftwood on our Facebook page. C'mon by and visit.

As a summertime send-off, here's Beach Boys band anchor, Jeffrey Foskett, with his version of "I Live For The Sun", originally done by The Sunrays in 1965. That record featured a youthful Glen Campbell on guitar, back when Glen was a member of the fabled Wrecking Crew. One listen to this and you'll understand why Foskett got the gig with the Beach Boys. Enjoy!


Thank you for enjoying Kool Kovers. Hope all of you have a great summer! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment